Yao Tsih Su Shih Buffet

02-2331-9333

15, Sec. 1, Kaifong Street (at Sec. 1, Jhongsiao West Road), Taipei, Taiwan

Choose from around 40 dishes. Pay for food by weight. Located a few doors from Starbucks, across from Taipei Train Station. Open daily.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out, Taiwanese

First Review by Chia

Many options - Edit

The food in there is super cheap, I was there with my host family and we paid less than 200NTD. I was glad I can chose from so many kinds of food. There were lots of people but it wasn't so bad as in other restaurants. I only don't like that the plate was only one-use. The rest was for more uses which is good. It is located really close to the Main station so I guess it wasn't my first visit.

Extremely cheap vegetarian buffet near Taipei Main Station - Edit

This place offers a pay by weight vegetarian buffet with many different traditional options. Its location near the Taipei Main Station and the Chang Kai Shek Memorial Hall make it a very convenient place to eat when visiting some of the most famous landmarks of Taipei.

The food is quite cheap (a lot of food for 2 people costed us a bit less than 400 NTD) and really tasty. Included in the price is the daily soup. We tried different kinds of fried noodles, fried rice, steamed vegetables, mock meats, sandwiches (guo bao) and even hash browns.

The only thing that I didn't like it's that they use disposable plates and chopsticks, which, although quite understandable in a place with some many clients, is a big waste.

Pros: Extremely cheap, Really nice food, Location

Cons: Disposable tableware

Maybe okay - Edit

This is a comment about this veggie buffet restaurant. On a past trip to Taipei I stopped by and looked inside. Seemed busy during lunchtime. Pretty basic, no frills, nothing fancy. But the food might contain MSG - so ask if that matters to you.

Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yao Tsih Su Shih Buffet closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.