Yammy Kitchen

• Friend
Contact +46-31127355

Andra Langgatan 5, Gothenburg, Sweden, 413 03

Serves meat, vegan options available. Licensed Korean and Japanese food restaurant offering several dishes that are vegan suitable, including appetizers and main courses. Choose from its a la carte menu. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri 11:00am-11:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Korean, Asian Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Bobbie_Nystrom

Nice Asian food for Vegetarian/Vegans - Edit

The restaurant has an extensive Asian menu (Korean food, Japanese, noodles, etc) and around 2 pages with Vegetarian/Vegan options (Appetizers: Gyozas, Vegan Miso soup, etc...and then Vegan and vegetarian Main dishes as Vegan sushi, bibibamp, Udon, fried rice..)
Very friendly staff, used to having international customers with a good level of English. They have even the menu in English and Swedish.

Pros: Variety of Vegetarian/Vegan options, Good location

yummy asian food - Edit

They have their own vegan menu which made it easier for me and hubby who are vegan. The service is slow but the food was pretty decent. Its not the best asian food I have ever had but I would say its very good for what I expected to have in Sweden. I do recommend the vegan bibimbap though because that was really good. I just wasnt too impressed by the look and taste of the entrees I have had like the agedashi tofu.

Just wanted to mention though the service is slow but the wait staff were lovely. I just think they dont have a great system for when its busy!

Pros: good location, has english menu

Cons: slow service

Return to Gothenburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yammy Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2919 times since May 2012.