Yamamori Noodles

• Veg-friendly
Contact 014755001

71 S Great Georges St Unit D2, Dublin, Ireland,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Japanese restaurant with a number of veggie dishes, including tofu/shitake burgers, ramen soup with veg miso and grilled tofu, roasted vegetables with Japanese style curry, savory fried rice with tofu and cashews, and tofu and squash teriyaki. Also has gluten free marked on menu. A daily vegetarian bento box.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Japanese, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by jenly

5 star restaurant even for vegans ! - Edit

I was craving for Japanese food for a while and I got not only the best vegan Bento but also the best service I had for a while !
Staff is very friendly and there are many vegan options. Went there twice while in Dublin (this means everything).

Pros: Many vegan options , Friendly staff and service , Nice place

lots of veggie options here!! I was dying of pasta and non-vegan risotto here in Dublin, seems to be all they can think of for veg dishes. but not so at yamamori!! veg dishes abundant and clearly marked on menu!! yum!!!!!

Pros: veg opts marked on menu, noted on menu that dishes can be made veg on reque

Cons: none!!!!

High profile - Edit

I love they sweet potato with tofu and roasted veggies with that awesome sauce...I always eat the same meal for the last 3 times i went there, i am not really into noodles, so i haven't much to tell about their courses. One thing is the price which is a bit too expensive comparing the other vegetarian restaurants, but the place pay for itself, with friendly staff and nice ambient.

Pros: Friendly staff, Tasty and fresh food

Cons: Price, always packed, which means good food

Good choice in city with limited options - Edit

We wound up here after the line at Cornucopia was out the door. Items are clearly marked on the menu as vegearian and there was a pretty good selection--so good that we did not feel compelled to order any avocado sushi rolls to round out the meal. My favorites were the sizzling tofu and butternut squash with the teriyaki sauce and the vegetables in Japanese-style curry sauce, but everything was very good. We sat towards the back of the restaurant and the aroma of cooked fish permeated the air, as so often happens in Japanese restaurants. I personally can't stand it, so if I were ever in Dublin again I would request a seat further to the front away from the kitchen. Despite the icky fish smell, I enjoyed the meal very much.

Pros: good food, decent amount of choices, polite service

Cons: busy, more expensive than what we are used to

Return to Dublin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yamamori Noodles closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2424 times since Sep 2013.