Yalla

250-384-0069

1011 Blanshard St, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, V8W 2X9

Serves meat, vegan options available. Middle Eastern street food in downtown. The falafel and seasonal hummus plates are vegan. The small menu is mostly vegetarian with vegan choices.

Categories: Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Josensei

quick and good vegan falafel wrap to go - Edit

This is an easy choice for me when I am on my way out and have not had a chance to think of food. Falafel wrap is vegan and usually only takes a few minutes to prep. Would recommend!

Pros: fast

Cons: only vegan option

Yummy Yalla! - Edit

This small new restaurant is awesome. At first impressions, it is simple and sparkly clean. The food is delicious. The falafel was the best we have ever had, anywhere. They call themselves “Middle Eastern Street Eats”, which explains the simple menu. There is seating for about a dozen people, and while we were there, others were ordering take-out or picking up orders they had phoned in. In addition to the food, they also serve locally produced beverages from Victoria Soda Works and Hoyne Craft beer. The staff was friendly and welcoming and even thanked us for coming. We’ll definitely be back.

Pros: delicious, fresh food, supports local businesses with their menu items, downtown location

Cons: serves lamb and turkey

Return to Victoria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yalla closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.