Yak and Yetti - Arvada

• Veg-friendly
Contact 303-431-9000

7803 Ralston Rd, Arvada, Colorado, USA, 800002

Serves meat, vegan options available. Himalayan cuisine (Nepal and Indian) and handcrafted beer. Buffet at lunchtime, a la carte menu dinner. While the menu is primarily meat, the website shows a vegetarian section with around 15 main dishes, and on premises you will also find a vegan menu.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Nepalese, Tibetan, Non-veg

First Review by anamil29

Delicious Sweet Potato Masala - Edit

Great daily lunch buffet with lots of vegetarian options (the sweet potato masala is my personal favorite.) Order off the menu for vegan options. Gluten free is well marked on the menu too. Love this place so much we drive to Arvada from Aurora almost every weekend to get a fix!

Nice Local Hang Out - Edit

I visited Y&Y recently with a friend. We had drinks in the bar...a nice comfortable room with lively socializing, a little noisy when it gets really full. I think there are a lot of regulars who come here and it was a very relaxed, comfortable environment. The building is a converted victorian house that is decorated nicely, very relaxed/comfortable tables. Food buffet was excellent. I appreciate that they do separate the meat dishes to one end of the buffet so you don't have to browse that part if you don't want to. Rice was excellent and LOTS of Indian standard dishes you will love. Spiciness was not overwhelming (to my liking). The wait staff were polite and friendly, very professional. Parking was a bit tight, so my recommendation is to come a little early, or plan on parking nearby with a short walk. I would definitely put this on my list of regular eating spots! I am so glad it is in my neighborhood!

Pros: Food, Victorian House, Friendly Staff

Cons: Parking, Noisy in Bar

Return to Arvada Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yak and Yetti - Arvada closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 844 times since Oct 2011.