Y Not Bar & Grill

+44-1847892272

Meadow Lane, Thurso, Scotland, KW14 8ER

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bar and restaurant with a vegan menu behind the bar - you have to ask for it. Vegan choices include nachos, spring rolls, bread and olives, a burger (optional vegan cheese), all day cooked breakfast, enchilada, and pasta. Has soya milk for coffee.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, British, Scottish, Non-veg

First Review by artiechoker

The lesser spotted vegan options in the Highlands! - Edit

I was really excited to find somewhere in the Highlands with its own vegan menu and came here for two evening meals and coffee.

This evening I had an excellent burger (with vegan cheese!), fries and a salad. Yesterday I had a pasta dish with a rich and tasty tomato sause - confusingly named as carbonara on the vegan menu - but still really good!

No vegan desert options (that I could tell), but they also had an all day cooked vegan breakfast (with tattie scone) that I probably would have tried if I'd stayed another day.

Super friendly bar staff as well. Its open all day, including on Sundays and has free wifi.

Pros: Tasty food!, Lots of options, Separate menu

Cons: You have to ask for the menu

Return to Thurso Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Y Not Bar & Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.