Xinyi Zhen

Contact 0898-68557768

47 Guomao Rd, 3F, ShenYa Building, Haikou, China,

新伊真 at, 海口市国贸二横路申亚大厦三楼, offers an extensive lunch time vegetarian buffet til 2pm; other times is a la carte menu. Large tables, able to accommodate groups. Self service buffet from 11:40-14:00 and 17:40-20:00, 19元 for plate, than you can pick up as much as you can eat. Address in Chinese: 龙华区国贸路47号申亚大厦3楼(近交通银行大厦). Free Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Chinese, Buffet

First Review by kim2121

Chinese vegan buddhist good restaurant - Edit

Probably the only restaurant open for 3 meals daily. Fresh, food, lots of seating however it is quite busy. It is good food, over items in the buffet. 19 CNY per person. Great value. Seems to have loyal following.

Pros: Good fresh food, Friendly service, Lots of Choices

Cons: Mostly Chinese food

"Vegetarian" term used loosely... - Edit

I went into this restaurant at 3pm and in the APP it showed open. It was closed, however the door was unlocked so I went in. Of course- not a word of English. When I asked if they used MSG in their food they proudly stated "of course". I suggest you take a pass on this vegetarian restaurant if you're concerned at all about your health. I'm positive they dump truckloads of the white poison on everything they serve. Why am I not surprised...oh- just in case you still want to go, let me prepare you for one more frustration; the location on the map is incorrect (about 200m away and around the corner) and that green sign that is shown in the photos does not exist. It's actually a red sign. You'll have to ask around and someone will point you in the right direction. Boner Appetit:(

Delicious Veggie Food in Hainan! - Edit

What a great find for vegetarians visiting Hainan! I happen to like Chinese style mock meats, so I ordered some mock meat skewers, fried veggie rice, and a plate of sweet and sour veggies with mock meat. I loved everything, even the fried rice was well-prepared. With a Sprite the whole meal came to 82 RMB, which is not terribly cheap but very reasonable given the really large serving sizes and great quality. I took a lot of leftovers back to my hotel with me.

The restaurant is family style for dinner, so it is probably better with a group. It has a fun, more traditional Chinese feel to it. They use a picture menu on an iPad, so I'm sure you can order even if you don't speak Chinese. However, Chinese would definitely help here as the staff did not appear to speak English (similar to all of Haikou).

The service was very polite and the food was delicious. Definitely go if you're in the neighborhood!

Pros: Delicious Food, Reasonable Price, Central Location

Return to Haikou Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Xinyi Zhen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.