First Review by jc4rl

Delightful Vegan Food Choices - Edit

It's hard enough to be a no-oil vegan in the US, but it's doubly hard in a foreign country with limited gringo Spanish. That said, my husband and I were so happy to find this little gem of a restaurant within walking distance of our hotel on the main plaza in Quetzaltenango.

We were able to get green smoothies for the first time in our visit to Guatemala (over three weeks), The waitress bent over backwards to be of help to us on menu choices. I got a pasta dish; my husband got a nice, big salad. On top of it, we got some very nice natural tea to end the meal.

The waitress was so nice as to give us some baggies with the tea we had. We fell in love with the tealo in Guatemala! The relaxed environment and meal was just what we needed after a long day of travel!

Pros: Close to our hotel on the main plaza, Very nice and relaxed atmosphere, Very attentive waitress

Comida rica! - Edit

English y Espanol

Since the first time I had eaten here, I eat here every time I'm out of food at home. All the food is healthy and delicious, not to mention at a great price. I don't know many places with vegan food her in Xela that doesn't break the bank, so I love Xela Green. :)

Desde la primera vez que habia comido ahi, voy cada vez que no tengo comida en mi casa. Toda la comida es saludable y deliciosa! Tambien es bien barrata. No conozco muchos lugares para comer comida vegana aca que no me cuestan mucho, entonces me encanta esa lugar. :)

Pros: healthy /saludable, delicious / deliciosa , cheap / barata

Return to Quetzaltenango Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Xela Green closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.