CLOSED: Wynn Hotel Casino - Bartolotta

Contact 702-770-3463

3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89109

Serves meat, vegan options available. Elegant four star dining. Has a vegan menu upon request. JUN 2016 REPORTED SHUT. Mon-Sun 5:30pm-10:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian, Mediterranean, Non-veg

First Review by Erin S.

High end dining with great food and great service - Edit

I ate here on a very busy night and our service was really great. Our waiter (who had just lost quite a bit of weight) was super interesting in hearing about eating vegan. We ordered salads to start (mine with a chickpea cake that was just a touch dry) and both had pasta dishes for our entrees. Both were delicious and flavorful. Even though I was pretty full I ordered their vegan chocolate dessert and it was fantastic. I'd absolutely eat there again. Expensive but when you combine the setting with the service and the food it is worth it.

Pros: Nice setting, Great service, Great foood

Vegan Menu - Edit

I tried Bartolotta Vegan menu and it was flavorless just like Sideways. Because it's Vegan it does not mean it has to be PLAIN! Terrible I wish I could say it to Steve!

Pros: Ambiance

Cons: Plain boring menu

Amazing! - Edit

Last night I went to Bartolotta with friends. It's an Italian and seafood oriented restaurant. I told them I was Vegan and they handed me an entire separate vegan menu. I was instantly impressed and in heaven. There were 4 vegan appetizer salads to choose from and 5 vegan entrees. I would have been happy with one choice, but 5? Heaven.

I ordered the Penne Pesto. It was delicious. The restaurant is expensive with most of my companions meals being in the $50 range, but my meal was $26.00. A bargain at that restaurant. They were also quite accommodating to my gluten-free friend. She had her own separate menu too. Great service, good food. I can't wait to try the Risotto with seasonal vegetables.

if you get a chance to try the Wynn, any of their restaurants, i think you'll appreciate the experience and the food.

Pros: Great food, Great Service

Cons: Kinda Pricey

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Wynn Hotel Casino - Bartolotta closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1270 times since Jan 2013.