First Review by ztark

Great ambiance with attention to detail - Edit

I had made reservations in advance for my Fathers Day breakfast. I was seated and greeted by my server calling me by Mr ... , you have to feel special when the service is as good as it can get.
We enjoyed the pancakes and tofu Benedict, with hash potatoes and toast on the side. The homemade jams hit the spot on the toast. The pancakes were fluffy and French toast like- covered in fresh berries. The "eggs" Benedict was great with the hollandaise sauce made from yellow tomatoes. The scenery was elegant and open with light colors that added a refreshing feel to our meal. This truly was an amazing experience as usual at the Wynn and Encores vegan dining options.

Best Vegan Breakfast in Vegas - Edit

Tableau is the perfect spot for breakfast in Las Vegas - full of sunlight and bright colors. The vegan breakfast menu includes the basics like oatmeal and fruit, but the the vegan "eggs" benedict and blueberry pancakes steal the show.

Tableau is located near the checkin for the Tower Suites at Wynn (and is still called the "Tower Suites Cafe" in some of the resorts promotional material).

A good vegan breakfast is hard to find in most cities and Tableau at the Wynn puts New York and Los Angeles to shame.

See my full review and photos here: http://vegantourist.tumblr.com/post/23170686950/tableau-at-the-wynn-resort-las-vegas
Updated from previous review on Saturday July 07, 2012

Pros: Vegan Breakfast, Beautiful atmosphere, Friendly Staff

Cons: Price

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wynn Hotel - Tower Suite Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.