CLOSED: Wynn Encore Hotel - Society Cafe

Contact 702-770-3463

3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89109

Serves meat, vegan options available. Located inside the Encore Hotel. Has a vegan menu upon request. View menu <a href="http://www.happycow.net/menus/Wynn-SocietyCafe.pdf" target="blank">here</a>. JAN 2016 REPORTED SHUT. Open Mon-Thu 7:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 7:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-1:00am, Sun 7:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by Beegan

Casual American Dining - Edit

I went here just to get the chocolate milkshake -- I don't get milkshakes very often dining out because of my veganism, and so it was a nice treat. The chocolate is intense, and I asked for it extra thick ... They definitely obliged!

The burger and fries are also pretty good, but you can get them at many of the other Wynn/Encore restaurants. The reason why I'm only giving three stars is because it's not as creative as some of the other restaurants in the Wynn/Encore resort complex. A good option for casual dining & for something relatively quick.

Pros: Vegan section on menu, Reasonably priced for Vegas, American casual food

Cons: Not much healthy food, Heavy on the sugar, salt, oil

Made us happy! - Edit

Excellent food and excellent service. We ordered from the vegan menu: vegan gardein burger combos with fries and chocolate shakes ($11) and also their housemade vegan burger. Enjoyed both, but we liked the combo much better. Also enjoyed delicious appetizers and cocktails. Our 12 yr old has been vegetarian since birth, so this meal gave him a chance to experience a fast-food type meal for a change. If we return to Las Vegas, we'll definitely return to Society Cafe and also try the vegan menus at all of the Wynn's restaurants.

Pros: Excellent food, Outstanding service, Vegan menus

Not the best service.. - Edit

I came here with family and my veg husband and we both ordered the burger "happy meal". It was definitely good, my favorite part was the chocolate shake. It had such a nice, mild coconut flavor. However, I'm not sure if we will be coming back because the service was extremely slow and all of the servers/hosts seemed annoyed and uninterested. But if you're craving fast food I would check it out and order the burger meal.

Best burger meal! - Edit

Society Cafe serves my husband's favorite meal of all time--their burger meal with shake and fries. It reminds him of eating fast food (which he used to love!). Everything else on their menu is awesome too.

Pros: Great vegan options, Delicious burger

Cons: Limited vegan menu

a must eat - Edit

After being vegan for 10+ years its the little things that impress me the most. The presentation of the vegan burger here was spot on coming in an old school paper shiny food wrapper. It wasnt the best tasting burger I have ever had but the nostalgia created for basically being able to get a happy meal was great as it comes with fries and a chocolate shake. For 9 bucks it cant be beat considering the prices of a regular burger or a side of fries alone. If this is the owners version of a 'conversion meal' I whole heartedly support it and so does my omnivorous hubby. He passed up a regular burger for this awesome deal and had a smile on his face the whole time because of how close to a fancy fast food meal it was. Mission accomplished.

Pros: good value, seperate vegan menu

Very Very Good. Good Portion Too. - Edit

I went here with the sole purpose of getting a double double. I mean, i haven't had the opportunity to order double burger in over 18 years. So I was super stoked. Can't say i was excited about the chocolate shake or fries, but i was stuffed when I was all done. The burgers were great. Like what i remember a burger should be. It was fairly expensive, but not anything more than any other item in these restaurants. So I didn't feel like I was being taxed for being vegan. Overall, it was great meal and I think I'm gonna go there again tonight.

Pros: Vegan Options, Hours Open, Great Staff

Wonderful Experience! - Edit

My husband and I both had the "Wynn Double Down Burger" which included 2 vegan patties, soy cheese, fries and a chocolate shake! One of the best burgers I've had and the shake was an amazing bonus!

Pros: Great Food, Great Service, Atmosphere/Decor

excellent - Edit

We had the double vegan burger with vegan shake and the vegan pasta. Good portions, decent prices for a fancy hotel. Great free vegan bread sticks with vegan mustard margarine. We also had the tomato bisque which was lovely. Very good service too.

Charming but bad service - Edit

I hate the idea of writing anything bad about the Wynn and Encore restaurants because its great to have the opportunity to do vegan in high style. I am at the Society for breakfast. The service is awful. Food amazing but carefully measured portions. Gorgeous presentation but they could do better.

Pros: food, ambience, style

Cons: service

good, but small - Edit

We've been to several of the Wynn restaurants, but this was our first time in the Encore. We originally planned to return to other restaurants, but at 10pm, no one else was accepting walk-ins anymore, so we ended up at the Society Cafe. It's black and white interior with splashes of color fits in perfectly with the Encore theme. The dinner menu had 4 vegan items (the lunch has more), so we ordered the Wynn double down burger (with fries and chocolate shake) along with the vegetable plate. The table appetizer of pretzel sticks was brought out with mustard butter even after we'd ordered the vegan items. As for the burger, it was very similar to the one at Zooza Crackers except it came with some more condiments of lettuce, pickles, tomato and onion the side. The fries and shake were good, but I was expecting something more gourmet for the vegan burger. The vegetable plate came with a quinoa dish, spinach & edamame, mixed roasted root vegetables and a roasted artichoke. The artichoke was perfectly cooked, but everything came in a very small individual dish. Overall, the food was good, but the portions were small and pricey. Yes, it is the Encore, but we've had better at the other Wynn restaurants.

Pros: several vegan items, nice atmosphere

Cons: not vegan

Yesssss - Edit

Went with a large group of omni (my husband and I are vegan) and everyoneeee was fully satisfied. Had the vegan burger, chocolate shake, and vegan orecchiette pasta. everything was delicious. if youre vegan in vegas go to any resaturant in the wynn/encore every restaurant in there has a vegan menu included. sadly we didnt discover this until our last 2 days in vegas. GO THERE!!!!!!

Pros: yummy, atmosphere, good selection

Cons: slightly pricey

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Wynn Encore Hotel - Society Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2582 times since Mar 2012.