Wynn Encore Hotel - Lakeside

Contact 702-248-3463

3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89109

Serves meat, vegan options available. Located inside the Encore Hotel, this one offers a vegan menu upon request. Includes fried rice, stir-fry veggies, tomato pasta and salad. View menu <a href="http://www.happycow.net/menus/Wynn-Lakeside.pdf" target="blank">here</a>.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by PaulR

very good food and atmosphere - Edit

We had our 27th Anniversary dinner at Lakeside at the Wynn. They have a very nice vegan menu. All the servers were excited to explain the offerings and kept asking how we enjoyed them. We'll be back for the next celebration to try the rest of the menu.

Pretty good - Edit

One of the number of great restaurants in Wynn with a separate, well thought out vegan menu. Had the pot pie, which was giant & tasty. Was slightly disturbed though when they bought it over and one of the waiters pushed in the crust for me. Presumably this is what they do in fancy restaurants but:
a) It took away one of the best parts of a pie &
b) I'm a grown man sitting there while someone cuts up my food for me, which was a disturbing vision of things to come.

Anyway, it's a good option, but it sits between fine dining and a cafe, without being either, recommend the country club restaurant over this but you have multiple nights there give it a go.

Bizarrely a giant singing frog will pop up from behind a waterfall for some reason, but you know, Vegas.

WOW! - Edit

Ate here on my last night in Vegas as a farewell dinner and was blown away. Had the vegan clam chowder (ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!) pricey but wonderful atmosphere and reallyyyyyy good food.

Pros: delicious, atmosphere

Cons: pricey

Vegan Delight! - Edit

Each of Wynn's 22 restaurants has a Vegan Menu (not just a Vegan Option). Grommet dinning to vegi burger. Wow Wow Wow!! Lake Side was one of my favorite restaurants- "clam chowder" was so good. Even thought of soy milk with my coffee for with my Vegan desert.

Pros: Vegan Menue, Grommet Vegan, Amazing Service

Cons: Not Publicized Enough, Meat and Vegan Options, Some pricy dishes

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wynn Encore Hotel - Lakeside closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1735 times since Mar 2012.