First Review by SynthVegan

A pretty good breakfast choice - Edit

I ate here for breakfast for a couple of days. I didn't want anything huge and ended up with berries and oatmeal, although they did have some other choices. I was pretty boring about it but was quite happy with the service and the meal. They even had a choice of soy or almond milk. Of course, any place you eat at Wynn is expensive so be prepared for that. I think the bowl of berries was $15! If I had been around at some of my other meal times I probably would have given this place a try. They were very accommodating here regarding the vegan menu (I can't say the same for all of the restaurants in the Wynn where I got an attitude at Country Club...)
I ate here for lunch and tried 2 different salads. Both were excellent. As usual the service was excellent. I will absolutely eat here again.

Updated from previous review on 2013-02-24

Pros: Good choices, Good service

Great choice for vegans! - Edit

Relatively rich menu just for Vegans.
Had the cheese burger which was great and the shake which was not so great but I still highly recommend and might even go back to try other stuff in the menu.

A for Atmosphere - Edit

As many before me have said, the dining experience is fantastic. Sitting under the shade umbrella on a warm fall afternoon, people-watching while choosing from a menu labeled 'vegetarian' which is in fact all vegan? Yes please! The chick'n caesar was delish! The only complaint was the Wynn Burger. Perhaps the low price should have tipped me off, but it is quite a disappointment. I'm not kidding, it was a vegan copy (an EXACT copy) of the $0.99 cheeseburger on the McDonalds value menu! I wish they had a burger to rival the carnivore burgers I saw coming out of the kitchen, but this tiny thing is it.

Pros: atmosphere, outdoor tables

Cons: burger is tiny

great food and service!! - Edit

I had the "chicken" and waffles. They were so good and the spicy syrup I could have just drank! The wait staff was great, attentive and knowledgable.
Will go back!

Amazing! - Edit

My husband and I stayed at the Wynn specifically for the vegan dining options and it was better than we could have expected! Terrace Point Cafe was awesome for breakfast. He had "chicken" and waffles, I had French toast and both were out of this world. The awesome food plus bottomless mimosas for $20; you can't beat it!

Pros: casual, friendly staff, tons of delicious options

LOVE LOVE LOVE - Edit

I adore this place. Sitting out on the patio on a beautiful day overlooking the pool eating a great vegan brunch? Amazing. Their french toast is my favorite, but everything else is great too! One of my favorite vegan places in Vegas, hands down.

Only problem - our food sometimes doesn't come out hot, but we always send it back and it comes back perfect!

Pros: Food, Atmosphere, Vibe, FRENCH TOAST!, everything

Cons: food not always hot

Vegan Brunch! Always a pleasure! - Edit

First off you can't beat the Vegan breakfast items. French toast, Belgium Waffle, Ranchero Tofu Scramble, Chicken and Waffles, lots more and all come with tons of fresh fruit.

Now here is the extra bonus- $21 for all you can drink Mimosas with FRESH squeezed orange juice, Unbelievable Bellini's and Champagne- Feel free to mix it up every round it's included.

The service is absolutely amazing and when you mention you are Vegan - here comes the vegan menu, the vegan butter, and the almond or soy milk for your coffee. Thank you to the staff at the Wynn for making every dining experience extraordinary!

A place to experience - Edit

At first very expensive but where your are at and the type of people that make up the staff make it pretty reasonable. The staff was very professional, vegan menu, food was good, wish there was more but it ended up being enough to fill me up.

Vegan Brunch FTW!! - Edit

This is another meal that I'd been waiting a long time to try. I had the chicken n waffles, with a side of country potatoes & sausage. The waffles were excellent. They were dusted lightly with powdered sugar & served with vegan butter. The BBQ syrup is an acquired taste; it was ok, but I prefer maple syrup, which they'll provide upon request. The "chicken" was ok. It could use a tad more flavor/seasoning in its crust/batter. The country potatoes were excellent & full of flavor. The sausage was ok.

This was a lot of food. It lasted me 2 days.
Lovely restaurant.
Be sure to ask for the vegan menu
They close early (2 or 3pm)
Not cheap

Pros: Dedicated vegan menu, Many delicious options, Friendly, knowledgeable staff

Cons: Close early, Expensive

Complete Vegan Meal - Edit

Normally when I ask for a vegan menu it has very few appealing options and consists of mostly salads and steamed veggies. Like many, I am married to a non-vegan who does not always want to eat at a vegan restaurant. To find a place that has options for both of us, and on the Strip no less was a winner!

I had the spinach artichoke appetizer and red & white quinoa stir fry. Both were 100% vegan and fantastic. I was happy to take the leftovers back to another hotel on the strip that I was staying at that offered few dining options for me.

There is no reason for a vegan to go anywhere on the strip other than the Wynn or Encore. I tried two of their restaurants and both were great!

Pros: Educated staff, Plenty of options, Balanced plant based meals

Cons: Not advertised enough

Great Atmosphere & Vegan Eats - Edit

Of the Wynn restaurants I went to, this place had one of the best vegan menus, french toast, quinoa salad, spinach artichoke dip & pita, vegan chickn & waffles w bbq syrup, vegan happy meal (cheeseburger, fries & chocolate milkshake) & more. I tried a bunch of things in my several visits & all were very tasty. As with other Wynn restaurants, the atmosphere/decor was very nice & it's pricey (except for happy meal which is only 9$). I highly recommend this place if you're in/near the strip.
See my pic of berry tart (simple &delicious)
Updated from previous review on Saturday March 01, 2014

Pros: Good Selection, Tasty, Great Atmosphere

Cons: May Be Pricey For Some

Absolutely amazing! - Edit

My husband and I had the Vegan Caesar Salad and Vegan Chick'n & Waffles and we still rave about them, weeks later! This meal was one of the best Vegan meals I've ever had, hands down! This will be our first stop next time we're in Vegas! The atmosphere is beautiful when you sit on the patio overlooking the pool and the staff is wonderful and very respectful of the Vegan lifestyle.

Pros: AMAZING food!, Great staff and service, Wonderful atmosphere

Delicious Vegan Food - Edit

This cafe is truly beautiful. I love that they had a full vegan menu, while a little pricey for most items on the menu, the food was really delicious. The service was great and the server was very knowledgeable in answering our questions.

Pros: Delicious , Great service , Full vegan menu

Cons: Expensive

World-class veg: Go for the 'Chick'n & Waffles'!! - Edit

The gardein Chick'n and Waffles on the brunch menu was one of the BEST vegetarian meals I have EVER had in my life!!! I could eat there every single day.

I am beyond impressed by the vegetarian menu options at every single Wynn hotel restaurant. I would give them 5 stars, but the form only allows 4 stars for a non-veg resto.

Pros: World-class food, Good Portions, Top-notch service

Terrace Pointe Cafe - Edit

Vegan burger and fries with a vegan milkshake??? I want!!!

The Wynn has proven to be among one of the best places in Vegas for vegans to enjoy both fine and casual dining at one of its many restaurants, Terrace Point Cafe at the Wynn did not disappoint. My first recommendation is to request outdoor seating on the patio, how relaxing! Once seated, request the vegan menu if you're vegan, there are several options for you. I began my meal with the most amazing appetizer I've had veganized in my life, the spinach artichoke dip - oh how I've missed this dip! I would say that the dip alone is worth 5 stars and had I known how amazing it was I would have ordered two (and...um...possibly three...) in lieu of an entree. Then came my much anticipated vegan burger, fries, and milkshake. I think I mostly enjoyed the novelty of it more than anything, I mean it's pretty rare to get a vegan burger, fries, AND a milkshake anywhere - it even came in a box reminiscent of a fast-food meal. But overall, I felt the burger was a little boring, it wouldn't hurt if they updated it as I'm sure one of their fancy-pants chefs could come up with something unique/interesting. The milkshake was made with coconut milk and would have been better off having been made with soy or almond milk as the coconut flavor was overpowering. So as far as the burger and fries, I don't regret ordering the entree as I enjoyed the novelty of it, however I wouldn't order it again unless they update the burger. Overall we had a great time, great atmosphere, and pretty fantastic spinach and artichoke dip!

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wynn Hotel Casino - Terrace Pointe Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.