First Review by necius

Very expensive - Edit

It's disappointing that one of the only organic places to eat and get food in Toowoomba is sooo overpriced. When I came here with a friend for breakfast she actually ended up only getting a drink because she thought the food seemed way too expensive. There are limited vegan options however I ordered a chia pudding which was TINY and made me feel sick. My friend ended up putting packet sugar from the table in her smoothie as she said it was bland. As you can tell my friend is a bit picky, however I also tried her smoothie and found it not pleasant at all. It was room temperature, not cold, and did indeed taste bland. I have also been here several times to buy grocery items only to find them other places or online for much cheaper.

Pros: organic

Cons: WAY overpriced , limited vegan options , small portions

Disappointing selection - Edit

I went to Wray Organic Market hoping to get some shelf groceries that are difficult to get in supermarkets. I was sorely disappointed. From their stock, I didn't get the impression that vegans, or even vegetarians for that matter, are considered potential customers. The stuff that they do have, such as produce and nuts, is overpriced, even by organic standards.

If you're looking to buy general vegan friendly groceries, you're better off just going to a supermarket. I don't expect I'll be going back unless something drastically changes.

Cons: Expensive, Limited products for vegans

Return to Toowoomba Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wray Organic Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 824 times since Nov 2012.