First Review by veganvirtues

cheap and fast - Edit

Had the tofu eggplant Claypool dish with steamed rice with an ice tea. Total was 55,000dong(2.2$) tasted good and would eat there again. In and out with 25mins

Pros: cheap, fast, tasty

Cons: not entirely veggie but much cheaper then the 100%

Okay for a quick fix - Edit

Pretty good if you're looking for something quick, this place is probably perfect for you. I had the vermicelli noodles and the hot pot. I love hot pots, so I'm kind of biased, though this one was a little bland. The vermicelli was good. But again, I would only eat here again if I needed something fast. It's a chain restaurant and the taste of the food is telling of that.

Pros: Quick

Cons: Small vegetarian meu

Wrap & Roll - Edit

Newly opened franchisee Wrap and Roll. Tried it out. Had two takeaways fresh noodle rolls 4 pieces filled with some salad, mushrooms and fresh herbs and 5 Samoosas (filled with mushrooms). The bill came to 132.000d ($6). There were ONLY 6 vegan options + they had a vegan hotpot. The menu was just full of 'carni' dishes. Place was busy with tourists. I certainly couldn't dine in this environment.
As it's newly opened is clean and opposite Hoan Kiem lake. I let the others who dine here make their own judgement.
I spoke to the manager about being a vegan and not happy spending my money here etc. Didn't get my HC tick.

Pros: Menu is in English with colourfull pictures, Clean interior, upstairs seating

Cons: Not 100% vegan

Return to Hanoi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wrap and Roll closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.