WorldBeat Cafe

Contact 619-230-1190

2100 Park Blvd, San Diego, California, USA, 92101

Formerly Prophet Vegetarian Restaurant; ownership remains the same. Located in the World Beat Center in Balboa Park. Relaxed atmosphere, ask your server for Wi-Fi password. Fresh kombucha on top. Artwork adorns the walls. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Caribbean

First Review by kenvegan

Enjoyable Surprise! - Edit

As we approached this restaurant, it was hard to know what to expect. We were greeted with smiles of welcome and a description of the fresh wholesome food that had been prepared for us with "Love" and that was just waiting for us to show up and eat it. Fresh collard greens from the restaurant gardens; red quinoa and curry; vegetarian chili; plantain; and vegan doughnuts for dessert. The environment was eclectic and thoroughly enjoyable and the food was delicious!

Pros: Fresh Foods, Relaxed, Casual atmosphere

Tasty and Reasonably Priced Caribbean Food - Edit

I stopped by this small restaurant inside of a cultural center on my way back to LA from San Diego. I ordered a vegan patty with cabbage and vegetables and a vegan gumbo and to drink I ordered a ginger Kombucha on tap. Everything I had here was delicious and very reasonably priced. The people working here are really friendly.

Pros: Delicious food, Wonderful staff, Reasonable prices

Return to San Diego Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has WorldBeat Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4566 times since Apr 2014.