World Peace Cafe

Contact 01752224137

33 Sutherland Road, Plymouth, England, PL4 6BN

Vegetarian cafe serving lunch and cakes in a small, bright space. If you go for a lunchtime meditation (available during term time) there is a lunch discount. Selection of cakes served in the afternoon. Mon 9:30am-5:00pm, Tue-Fri 9:30am-3:30pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, British, English

First Review by twokitteninengland

Tranquil vegan heaven in Plymouth - Edit

Fresh, homecooked, mainly vegan food. The atmosphere is tranquil. Well, it is a Buddhist meditation centre! You can book in for meditation and lunch, or just come for lunch. the cafe is run by volunteers, but the service has always been helpful and friendly.

Pros: mainly vegan, big portions, freshly cooked, cheap,

Cons: limited opening hours. Mainly Mondays to Fridays 1

Beautiful food, great atmosphere - Edit

I visit this café rather often and I especially love their range of Daily Specials and Soup of the Day. A wonderful atmosphere with lovely staff (all volunteers) in a meditation centre that holds lovely classes at lunch which give a discount for the soup.
I would recommend for anyone who wants great vegan, vegetarian or gluten-free food, or just a nice café for a quiet drink.

Pros: Good Value, Great food, Relaxing atmosphere

A Friendly Place - Edit

Both my husband and I went here and were very happy with the service. They are very nice people and the food was food from what I could see. Our tea was lovely.

They have a wonderful Buddhist center in their building as well. I highly recommend this place as a place to relax.

Pros: Friendly, Vibrant, Caring

Return to Plymouth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has World Peace Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2723 times since Mar 2011.