CLOSED: World Peace Cafe

+44-1228319344

16 Spencer St, Carlisle, England, CA1 1BG

A vegetarian cafe located at Uma Kadampa Medition Centre. Serves made-in-house food including cakes, hot & cold drinks, vegan soups and more; vegans please inquire about other vegan options. Free meditation classes are available Tue-Thur 12-12:30pm. Confirmed closed June 2017.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Western

First Review by VeganMegan82

Peaceful Plateau - Edit

My friend told me about this place and said she'd left a review so I just had to leave one too. I go here every week for the midday meditations which are essential in my line of work. But a few weeks back I stopped in for a vegetarian soup. It was a spicy peanut soup which I'd never tried before and oh my golly was it fabulous. I've been back three times since for more soups and amazing vegan mint brownies which were to die for. I recommend it to anyone, it's a nice little hideaway and a great little cafe.

Pros: Friendly and welcoming, Great service, Relaxation

Cons: Wish there were more food options, That's it, the place is perfect

My go to Café - Edit

I love this place, it's my go to Café for Vegan and vegetarian food. Most of their soups are Vegan, or there's one of each (a veg and a vegan). The last time i went there was homemade bread which was guaranteed Vegan and they had vegan butter which I appreciated. If you're in the area Tue,We'd&Thu then this is where to go. I normally pop in for the noon meditation. And I loooove the nuns lol, they're so friendly :)

Pros: Vegan options galore, Friendly home from home, Meditation

Cons: Not open 5 days, Spend all day here and put off shopping lol, There really isn't anything I can think of

Return to Carlisle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: World Peace Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.