Word on the Street - Food Truck

541-840-5364

325 S Riverside Ave, Medford, Oregon, USA, 97501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Taco truck. Menu includes a tempeh mushroom taco and a "jungle love" taco with fried plantains and tempeh. Location & time may change so check its webpage for updates. Open Tue-Sat 11:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Fast food, Mexican, Caribbean, Fusion, Take-out only, Non-veg

First Review by HummusLove

A true taste experience in Medford vegan desert - Edit

Unique and tasty food for vegans and fish eaters. A hidden gem in medford.

Pros: A few good solid choices for vegans., Beautiful and tasty tacos., Very nice people.

Cons: A little expensive but you pay for quality. , Deep fried heavy on the fatty sauces., Does not take orders over the phone. Long waits.

Best taco I've ever eaten & best vegan meal I've had in Medford - Edit

I've been missing good tacos since I went vegan and was hoping this food truck would hit the spot, and it really did. Their mushroom and tempeh taco blew my mind! The fried plantain and tempeh "jungle love" taco was also phenomenal. I will be going back often; I think I've found my favorite food in Medford.

Pros: Best tacos you will eat in your entire life, Owner enthusiastic about serving vegan food

Cons: Difficult to take food to go (messy), Limited menu (pretty much just tacos)

Return to Medford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Word on the Street - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.