Woody's Oasis

Contact 517-351-2280

1050 Trowbridge Rd, East Lansing, Michigan, USA, 48823

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mediterranean deli with multiple locations. Offers vegan suitable items like mujadara, smeed, baba gannoush, hummus, falafels, rice stuffed grape leaves, tahini, eggplant stew, lentil soup, and most of the vegetarian sandwiches are vegan except for the Labanee (Syrian cheese). Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-10:00pm, Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by veggiewoman

Awesome fast-casual Mediteranean food - Edit

My favorite is the Falafel Plate Combo. *TIP*: They give you a ton of hummus on the side, so I request it in a carry out container. Fast service. Good prices. Nice atmosphere. One of my favorite restaurants in the Lansing area.

Most vegetarian items are vegan, but they're good about answering any questions you may have (the kitchen is right behind the counter).

Pros: Delicious, Fast, Inexpensive

Fantastic options !! - Edit

As a very cautious vegan eater this placed knocked me off my feet .. Service was quick and friendly .. When I asked what was the more popular choices I was not disappointed and walked out of there with extra hummus .. Well worth my time in stopping and I probably will be visiting other location as well .. Outdoor seating too !!

Pros: Excellent Vegan menu, Quick, Great Atmosphere

Cons: Parking limited but there is park in bac

Great food, cheap - Edit

This place has the best falafel I've ever had. The combo meals are the best deal, you get the main entree plus a drink and a side which can be hummus and pita bread (you get a large portion of hummus-so good!) or a variety of different salads. Fast service, good food.

Pros: cheap, good options, delicious

Good place to go with non-veg*ns for cheap eats - Edit

Woody's has a casual atmosphere with some "oasis-like" details such as fake palm trees. The prices were all very affordable and the menu had some nice variety for both veg*ns and omnivores. Service was pretty fast. Some meals have size options, so you can order a large or small depending on how hungry you are. I had an interesting potato dish with spinach. My friend ordered grape leaves and raves about the vegetarian cabbage roles.

Pros: price, variety, something for everyone

Cons: a tad tacky, stale pita bread

Return to East Lansing Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Woody's Oasis closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1585 times since Nov 2007.