Woodhouse Vegan Pop-Up

614-390-2410

1038 N High St (at Oddfellows Liquor Bar), Columbus, Ohio, USA, 43201

Once a week vegan pop-up at Oddfellows. Offers munchie food like grilled cheese with garlic dill aioli, soft pretzel bites with boozy mustard and cinnamon buttercream, Tex-Mex nachos, and others. Open Mon 7:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Mexican

First Review by CorissaMarie

Monday Funday! - Edit

Woodhouse comes to the Liquor Bar on Monday's from 7-10pm.

I've only been once, but when I did, the serve was extremely slow and the special for that week didn't have a ton of flavor. I really did enjoy the pretzel balls with cheese we got though, very salty!

Woodhouse has now become a staple for vegan Columbus, so be sure to check it out!

The Woodhouse girls also won the vegan mac and cheese cook-off this year (2017), competing against about 15 other Columbus staples.

Updated from previous review on 2017-02-13

Pros: Bar, all vegan

Cons: Slow

Fun Pop-up! - Edit

This is such a great pop-up! I met a group of friends so that we could try their entire menu. They had nachos, grilled cheese, pretzel bites (served with vegan cheese sauce & mustard), loaded baked potatoes, and frozen chocolate banana bites. The grilled cheese was perfect, and the pretzel bites were so good that I brought another order home!

I can't wait to go back!

Pros: Excellent food!

Return to Columbus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Woodhouse Vegan Pop-Up closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.