Woodfire Cafe

951-900-3069

3965 Market St (at Hildalgo Place), Riverside, California, USA, 92501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual, wood-fired pizzeria that has a vegan garden pizza, salads, and a panini which can be made vegan upon request. Open Tue-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri 11:30am-10:00pm, Sat 3:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by debbitage

EPIC VEGAN selection! - Edit

Amy our server is sweet as can be! The owner even came out & spoke with us about off menu items that we could have as well!! Best Guacamole & house made chip!! Bomb vegan, gluten free pizzas, and the vegan desserts are to DIE FOR AMAZING!!!

Vegan pizza downtown Riverside - Edit

Woodfire Cafe makes pizza the old-fashioned way, by hand in a brick oven and uses fresh ingredients. I love the fresh veggie toppings. Now, it's vegan-friendly with the addition of vegan Daiya mozzarella cheese for the pizza.
This place is one of our regular restaurants on rotation and we usually get the Garden Pizza (with vegan cheese or no cheese, as it's good without any cheese) and the Vegetable Panini (without the pesto, which has parmesan cheese). We also like the fries - just wish they were more crispy. Of course, there are salads available, too. Just ask for no cheese and vegan dressing for most.
If you don't like spicy food, ask for the pizza to not have any chili flakes added, as they tend to add it by default. This pizza can be very spicy.
The staff is friendly. I haven't eaten in the restaurant and can't speak to the service, but they have been very friendly each time I've gone to pick up.

Pros: Vegan cheese on pizza, Fresh ingredients , Great tasting wood-fired pizza

Cons: Only a few vegan items available

Return to Riverside Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Woodfire Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.