Woodenheads Gourmet Pizza

• Veg-friendly
Contact 613-549-1812

192 Ontario St, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, K7L 2Y8

Serves meat, vegan options available. Crowded pizzeria. The pizza crust is vegan, and you could build your own pizza with veggies toppings. Ask for a vegan salad.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Energetic

A bit on the loud side - Edit

I have eaten at Woodenheads on many occasions and they can make a vegan pizza which is quite good although they usually put too much tomato sauce on it. The last couple of times I have eaten there, the crust has been a bit on the soft side. However, they do have lots of good toppings to put on the pizza.
In the summer they have a street front patio and a patio in the rear which are quite nice; they do not take reservations for the patios. However, inside the restaurant the noise is excessive and a conversation is really a yell. However, some may feel a lot of noise just makes the place energetic so it may just come down to personal taste.
Updated from previous review on Saturday July 11, 2015

Pros: An ok vegan pizza, Staff are very positive, Outdoor seats are good

Cons: Inside conversation is a yell

Woodenheads Pizza - Edit

The pizza was yummy, although it could have been a bit larger. I topped mine with marinara, rosemary, spinach, and mushrooms. The staff were very friendly, dispite being busy. And we were seated right away, even though we didn't have a reservation. Since I chose my own pizza toppings, I got away with a $12 bill, including tip! This could have been even less if I didn't include avocado which was about $3.

If you want to go to a restaurant with a nice atmosphere, vegan-friendly pizza, and low prices, then Woodenheads might be a great option for you.

Pros: Lots of veggie-friendly pizza toppings, Vegan pizza crust, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Salads mostly all include meat, Very busy

vegan friendly pizza - Edit

The pizza crust is vegan and you can make your own and put whatever toppings you want. Tons of vegetarian options.
A great environment and excellent service and wine list. My favorite place in kingston

Pros: good food, great service and environment

Cons: need a reservation, crowded seating

A Kingston Tradition - Edit

Ever since we have been visiting Kingston (over some 25 yrs), we have enjoyed dining at Woodenheads because is it's fabulous pizza. I was delighted to find it listed on the Happy Cow site and am looking forward to dining there this weekend knowing it has a vegan pizza crust to complete it's array of delightful topping varieties.

Pros: Friendly efficient staff, Good value, Nice view from windows

Return to Kingston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Woodenheads Gourmet Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1871 times since Aug 2011.