• Wolfies Wine Bar

International
Beer/Wine
British
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan dishes are denoted in the menu. Examples include sweet potato and coconut curry, mixed bean and lentil chilli, shepherd's pie, burger, mixed vegetable wrap, spaghetti and sorbet. Open Mon-Sun 12:00-20:00.

Venue map for Wolfies Wine Bar
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by PennyJones

veganini

Points +68

14 Jul 2023

Overpriced, hit+miss

Two of us went for lunch. Glad we’d read these reviews first and asked for the separate vegan menu because half the dishes are not indicated on the main menu and there’s no mention of a separate menu. He had the Moving Mountains burger with the Philly topping which he said was lovely and he enjoyed the chips that came with it too. I had the sosage, mash, peas+gravy which was honestly the blandest meal I can ever remember eating. And I LOVE mash!! So disappointing. I passed the last of it to him and he agreed - tasteless. At £15 for the burger and £14 for the sosage+mash, we both felt it was vastly overpriced.
On a plus note, the atmosphere was nice and the staff were friendly.

Updated from previous review on 2023-07-14

Pros: Nice atmosphere , Friendly staff

Cons: Overpriced, Bland food

SophieHinchliffe

Points +16

08 Apr 2023

Lovely meal 😊

Really enjoyed our time here. My partner is gf Omni and I'm vegan and we both ate really well.
I had the vegan fajita option and it came with vegan "chicken". They even took the mushrooms out as I'm not a fan! Really accomodating and really enjoyed our visit 🥰
Would recommend. They also had vegan cheese with my fajitas, so I'm assuming if you ordered the pizza or burger, you could have that with it.

Pros: Really good vegan options, Good vegan drink options, Right on the sea front

Cons: Expensive, The options were few but really good

RobElliott

Points +18

06 Mar 2023

Plenty of options

Changed to a separate vegan menu to avoid confusion, so will have to ask for it. A good range of options, reasonably priced and quite large portions.

boftinya

Points +47

26 Dec 2022

Excellent

Excellent vegan menu (had to ask for it) huge portions at a very reasonable price. It was really tasty and we were so full after!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Vegan dips

Jenster

Points +838

10 Jul 2022

Vegan fish and chips

I enjoyed the vegan fish and chips, the table service was excellent, and our family group of six fitted nicely into a booth overlooked by a picture of Madonna and Michael Jackson at the '91 Oscars. And they have a vegan menu. A happy find in Skegness.

Louby

Points +96

18 Jul 2021

Good vegan food

A few good vegan options, menu can be seen on website and vegan are clearly marked. Examples burger, Thai green curry, wraps, baguette, chilli. Even a chefs vegan menu of the day, today's was a strawberry tart. We had nachos and vegan cheese to start and then vegan burgers which were decent. Friendly staff, nice atmosphere. Was nice to sit outside in the sun! I would go back.

Pros: Decent variety of vegan options , Fairly priced, Friendly staff

MichaelAlexander

Points +36

22 Feb 2020

Nice vegan options and a good selection.

Nice atmosphere and good food. There's even a vegan chocolate brownie dessert 😄

Pros: Good choices and great taste.

Cons: A little pricey as you'd expect on the sea front.

Vix333

Points +768

27 Aug 2019

Good vegan burgers!

One of the best places in the area to grab a vegan burger or hotdog.

Pros: Vegan options, Choices, Great location

ShereeCollins

Points +67

17 Aug 2019

Great for all the family

Perfect place for the whole family selling a great selection of clearly labelled vegan food. Menu caters for vegan, vegi, omni as well as gluten etc.
Will definitely be visiting next time we are in the area.

Pros: Clearly labelled vegan options

jojo1973

Points +40

02 Jun 2019

Great options. Think I chose wrong

Eaten here many times being veggie. Now vegan thought I would give it a whirl. Great choice for vegans. Unfortunately think I chose wrongly. I ordered spicy pasta, expecting pasta shells. I got spaghetti. Very watery. Previously had shepherds pie which was exceptional.

Pros: Great vegan choice. Prices are reasonable.

Cons: Think I chose the wrong dish.

PennyJones

Points +110

30 Nov 2018

Fantastic find

Really impressed with the menu , lots of vegan options which included starters , lots of main meals and vegan pudding of the day. To have this in a seaside town I think is amazing !

Pros: Good vegan options , Starters, Vegan pudding of the day