Wok N Chop

773-267-7861

3456 W Foster Ave (at Foster Ave and Kimball Ave), Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60625

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chinese fusion restaurant with a separate vegan menu. Offers noodle, rice and veggie dishes. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-1:00am, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Catering, Fusion, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by LeifEv

Must Try - Edit

I came into this place not knowing what to expect but I heard from a friend that they had a separate Vegan Menu. I was impressed by the fact that the place was extremely clean and the staff came to ask me how my food was a few times. I had the schezwan Eggplant and it was great! Everything from the presentation to the taste was more than I expected. My friend had the Chili Fish which he said he loved. I know they had a meetup for vegans a couple weeks ago. It is always great to see new restaurants going above and beyond to accommodate for others dietary needs.

Pros: Excellent food , Fair portions , Friendly staff

Cons: Place was a little cold

Fast, Friendly, and Tasty - Edit

Many vegetarian and vegan options which they were happy to point out. I had the weekday lunch special for $11.99, and chose the corn soup (all 3 options were vegetarian unless you add chicken), veggie spring rolls (the other choice was chili potato), and vegetable balls in Szechuan sauce with veggie fried rice (the other options for the lunch special were mixed vegetables or cauliflower in Szechuan, Manchurian, or Mongolian sauce, or red, green, or yellow Thai curry, and steamed rice instead of fried.

Pros: Many options, friendly, quick, and tasty.

Cons: Not all vegetarian.

Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wok N Chop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.