Wok in the Park

• Veg-friendly
Contact 952-657-5754

3005 Utah Ave S (at Minnetonka Blvd), St Louis Park, Minnesota, USA, 55432

Serves meat, vegan options available. This is a family operated Asian fusion restaurant that prepares all food fresh. They know what vegan is, and have sourced vegan versions of many ingredients. They offer vegetable, mock duck, and tofu versions of almost everything on the menu. They also do gluten free dishes. The atmosphere is modern Asian casual, with hand painted murals on the walls. The entrees are $11, salads, soups and appetizers less. 100% MSG-free.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Carynnicole

friendly and delicious - Edit

I was in a large group with my meetup. They had the table reserved for ten. It was packed for Monday night. Server was fantastic and understood vegan. I was torn between the sweet basil noodles and the sunrise stir fry, he said they could add noodles to the stir fry. awesome. I also added broccoli instead of tofu. Flavor was great. Everyone else loved this dishes as well. They were out of sticky rice, so we got the common donuts with chocolate sauce. They normally come with regular icecream, but they let us sub the mango sorbet. tasty! Great service throughout the three hours we were there. I would go again. Gluten free items are labeled.

Pros: lots of vegan options, super friendly, free parking

Cons: small seating area

Delicious! - Edit

This place was popping on a Tuesday night which indicated to me I was in for a treat. The decor was whimsical and romantic. A huge cherry blossom tree mural cover the walls and warm light emanated from the paper lantern light fixtures over head. Our server was more than helpful and on it. He explained to us that almost anything on the menu could be made vegan and all dishes were made to order. He also told us about the great lengths their chef will go to make sure the vegan substitutions were just as good or better than their meat/fish counterparts. We ordered the slayer stir fry with mock duck and the kung pow chicken with out the fish sauce and sub the chicken for mock duck (tofu is also available). It was delicious! We also had the springs rolls with out chicken that came along with a delightful peanut dipping sauce. I will definitely be back for more!!

Pros: Nice decor, Knowledgeable staff, Made to order

Cons: Small wait time for a table but worth it

Wonderful - Edit

Best tofu I have ever had! It was cooked perfectly. Food felt light but very fulfilling at the same time. You will definitely go home satisfied. I would have given it 5 cows but the app won't allow me to because it is only a veg-friendly restaurant and not a vegetarian.

Pros: Great Decor, Variety Of Options, Friendly Atmosphere

Return to St Louis Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wok in the Park closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 988 times since Dec 2010.