Wohlfuhlhotel Goiserer Muhle

+436135-8206

Kurparkstrasse 9, Bad Goisern, Austria, 4822

Serves meat, veg options available. Hotel which offers a vegan package including a vegan corner for breakfast (bread, spreads, butter, soy milk, yogurt, cereals, fruit salad, cakes, juices, fruits and vegetables) and a five courses vegan lunch (e.g. soup, strudel, dumplings, pasta, lasagna, casseroles, strudel, baked vegetables, curries, cakes, cremes, ice-cream). You can go to the restaurant and have a vegan lunch or dinner without being a hotel guest. If you want something special, call in advance. If you go there without calling in advance, just ask the owner (he is the chief cook) what he can offer you that is vegan. He's really helpful and loves cooking vegan. Food is regional and seasonal.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, International, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by christa.fleck

Amazing Unique Vegan - Edit

Had a delicious vegan meal here while visiting nearby Hallstatt. It was extremely unique and tasty food with ingredients cooked in ways I've never had such as pickled pumpkin. They have a fixed priced vegan menu with options for 3-5 courses, I had 3 courses for about $40 and it was well worth it. Lots of beautiful and delicous food.

Perfect stay - Edit

I stayed at the Goiserer Muehle for one week and I think I was the first vegan guest there. The owner was great and tried lots of different vegan dishes during my stay. The vegan breakfast corner was way more than I had aspected and with a wide variety. In the evening I had to eat a lot, as I wanted to try every vegan dish offered at the buffet. There were at least two vegan main courses and two vegan deserts every evening. Of course there was also a salad bar and one vegan soup. The cook did a great job and it was more a eating holiday then a climbing Holiday. It was one of the best vegan food I've ever tried since I'm vegan and it was the best food during holidays I ever got so far
The four stars for the hotel be five

Pros: delicious regional food, very nice staff , Beautiful location in a beautiful area

Return to Bad Goisern Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wohlfuhlhotel Goiserer Muhle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.