Willows Plant-Based Eatery

Contact 603-715-1095

55 S Main St, Concord, New Hampshire, USA, 03301

Opened Mar 2015, this place offers a variety of dishes, from sandwiches to stir-frys, fresh squeezed juices and smoothies. Also sells frozen meals to take home. Open Wed-Sat 11:30am-8:30pm, Sun 11:30am-4:30pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by toriborialis

great place! - Edit

Cute restaurant in downtown Concord. good number of all vegan selections on the menu, do my husband and I each ordered a soup, sandwich and drink (fresh juice and smoothie!) Everything was fresh and amazing, we may stop there again on our way home!

Pros: All vegan

delightful and welcoming Café with delicious food - Edit

my friend and I happened to be in the area so we stopped in. I was not as pleased with my meal as she was (my black bean burger was too spicy), but the chocolate cream pie with cookie dough crust was amazing and we both agreed that if we were ever in the area again, we would stop in at Willows.

Pros: variety of vegan options, it's a big space if you wanted to bring a group, fresh juices, smoothies, and desserts in addition

Cons: not close enough to my house

One of my favorites - Edit

Definitely one of the best vegan options in NH. A good size menu with alot of delicious options, daily specials are always amazing to

so nice! - Edit

finally a great restaurant in concord where i can eat anything off the menu!!as a vegan, it becomes so hard to find great-tasting healthy options.

Pros: everything is vegan!

Cons: can be pretty costly but a worthwhile treat!

Lunch at Willows - Edit

So glad to have a vegan restaurant again in Concord! Went here for lunch right after they opened at 11am. The atmosphere is cheerful, colorful and welcoming. The food was great; ordered the South West sandwich (lentil walnut burger with jalapeno), and was very pleased with the quality. It comes with tortilla chips. I would definitely come here again, and definitely recommend it!

Pros: Great food, Clean, Friendly

Great spot (now if it were just closer) - Edit

We have had a few chances to have lunch at Willows ... great food each time. A bit too far from Manchester for easy drop in. ...
(hoping now for more hours .... we enjoy Capitol Center for the Arts events, and it would be nice to have dinner -- just across the street!)

Pros: Good Vegan Dishes, a clean-well lighted place

Cons: Hours: 11-3 -- sigh, will need more tables (I hope)

So Delicious!!! - Edit

I was very impressed with this small vegan eatery. I tried the southwest sandwich which is a walnut lentil burger on a sandwich. It was perfectly warm and spicy and very flavorful and it came with a slice of watermelon. I also tried the baklava which was very sweet and flaky. I will definitely be going back again.

Pros: Quiet, Great food , Friendly staff

Return to Concord Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Willows Plant-Based Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.