First Review by Sonja and Dirk

Apparently the restaurant is only for the resort's guests - Edit

I can confirm that Willka T'ika Luxury Wellness Retreat is still operating as of September 2016. It isn't cheap, but it is beautiful, is very eco-friendly, and serves 100% vegetarian meals (including organic produce from its own garden) with vegan options available on request.

Note that their website (www.willkatika.com) states that it is "open only to its registered guests," so it seems it may not be possible just to drop in for a meal.

Beautiful place - Edit

As part of our trip to Peru, we were lucky enough to be able to spend the night at Willka Tika. The resort is truly an oasis in the Sacred Valley. The grounds are so beautiful! The food is vegetarian, but they will gladly accomodate vegans. We had the whole resort to ourselves except for one other couple on their honeymoon. We all enjoyed the quinoa soup, salad, ratatouille like vegetable entree and delicious baked apples for dessert. As it was winter, the main room had a roaring fire and the staff placed hot water bottles in our rooms while we ate. The staff are extremely friendly and hospitable. I wish we could have spent more time there! Willka Tika also hosts groups for yoga and various other holistic programs.

Pros: beautiful grounds, great local food, wonderful staff

Return to Urubamba Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Willka Tika Garden Resort closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.