Wild Tomato Pizza

920-868-3095

4023 State Hwy 42, Fish Creek, Wisconsin, USA, 54212

Serves meat, vegan options available. This pizza place has vegan cheese and sausage, and vegetable toppings. Also has hummus and veggie plate, veggie burger, and salads.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Mirkwood

expensive! ?? - Edit

Well first off you have to order the gluten free crust in order to have vegan pizza as their regular crust and those little cups of dough are not vegan. So that's an up charge. I have spoke with them requesting them to make their regular crust without honey and use a honey sub like apple honey or Aguave nectar it has yet to happen. They do offer vegan cheese for an up charge. And vegan sausage that is not gluten free for an up charge. Also the vegan pizza is smaller than a nonvegan pizza. I have been to both locations many times and over 50% of the time they mess my order up. I've had them put cheese on my salads, regular meat on my pizza, and forgetting our drinks completely! But we still go there a lot. It is very good food when they don't mess it up. Always crowded and always a wait to be seated. The one location is super small resulting in a very loud community style seating arrangement.

Pros: vegan cheese ?, vegan sausage ?, ?

Cons: expensive ?, crowded ♨️, often gets orders incorrect ❌

Great pizza with vegetarian and some vegan options - Edit

My wife and I had a great dinner here. The restaurant has a great outdoor patio setting with heaters mixed throughout... Terrific ambience.

As far as vegan options, the sauce and crust are both vegan and they also have a delicious vegan sausage. They were also kind enough to divide an appetizer bread basket into separate baskets of vegan and non-vegan breads.

Pros: Great wood fire pizza; not greasy, Ambience and setting are nice , A few vegan and plenty of vegetarian options

Cons: Expensive. 2-3$ for extra toppings, per topping

Return to Fish Creek Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wild Tomato Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.