Wild Rice

• Veg-friendly
Contact 778-397-0028

810 Quayside Dr, New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada, BC V3M 6B9

Serves meat, vegan options available. Several items on its menu listed as vegan and also offers a few noodle dishes which can be made without meat and can be with tofu substitute. Has vegan hot and sour soup, ravioli stuffed with mushrooms in a coconut cream sauce, kung po noodles with tofu, and a vegan panna cotta dessert. Can arrange an entirely vegan multi-course meal for groups.

Category: Ovo, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by DollyWiggles

New West Vegan!!! - Edit

Finally a restaurant with legit vegan options in the heart of New West. I've had the vegan butter chicken twice. Once was amazing and once it had slightly less taste but I would still order again. Although the dumplings are a little over priced, they are unique and the best I've ever had. Oh and a vegan ice cream dessert too that they get made at the gelato shop next door.

I hope this beautiful restaurant plans to expand their vegan options. It has great potential to be a regular spot.

Pros: A fair amount of vegan options, Unique flavors , Great date spot

Cons: Serves meat, Pricey

Love it! - Edit

I love their new menu!

I've only had the Red Curry and Kung Po noodles so far but Oh my goodness so good! Filling too. I went there with my man and we had to get the rest of the Kung Po wrapped up to go.

Also nothing beats the vegan cupcake duo for dessert.

The ambiance is also really superb and you're in a beautiful location right by the water.

Pros: lots of vegan options, great location, ambiance

Cons: can seem pricey

Return to New Westminster Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wild Rice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1498 times since Jul 2012.