Wild Oats Bakery and Cafe

Contact 207-725-6287

149 Maine St (at Tontine Mall), Brunswick, Maine, USA, 04011

Serves meat, vegan options available. Many vegan options available daily including baked vegan breads, soups, salads and other dishes. Try the mock chicken salad and egg-less egg salad.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by elephantelizabeth

Great food, lots of vegan options! - Edit

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Brunswick. They have great coffee, soups, sandwiches, and desserts! I love their mock chicken salad! Plus, all their food is labeled vegetarian, vegan, gluten free etc.

Pros: Something for everyone!, Really good food!, Nice outdoor eating available!

Cons: It can be pricy., It can be crowded at lunchtime., Closes fairly early.

Best sandwiches! - Edit

Stopped here for lunch on my way from Portland to Bar Harbor. The best vegan chicken salad I have ever had!! They offer vegan chicken and egg salad and I believe they had a curry tempeh salad too, but I can't remember clearly. They have the best bread too, I got by vegan chicken salad on a maple oat bread. So yummy!
It is not fully vegan and most of it it regular food, but the vegan options are great! Good food to take on a picnic or if you are near the area.

Pros: Vegan sandwiches

Return to Brunswick Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wild Oats Bakery and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1012 times since Dec 2011.