CLOSED: WILD LV

Contact 702-501-8539

150 Las Vegas Blvd N Ste 100, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89101

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fully gluten-free restaurant with a bar and live entertainment some evenings. Most menu items can be made vegetarian or vegan. Day's soup, chili, tomato basil soup are vegan. Its pastry chef makes vegan cupcakes and baked goods as well. JAN 2015 REPORTED SHUT.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by BrianAugust

Great Place, Just Not the Food - Edit

I specified I was interested in the vegan menu and ordered takeout: Veggie burger and tomato basil soup.

I heard a scuffle in the kitchen and the waitress approached me and asked if I wanted the bread to be vegan. I thought that would have been obvious when I inquired about the vegan menu and asked specifically if the chipotle mayo was vegan. They had to change out the bread (which I totally appreciate).

When I got back to my hotel room to eat I noticed the soup was on the spicy side which I was warned about. It was also pretty oily which isn't my preference. The burger was really bland (thank goodness for the included salt and pepper packs). The bread seemed to be freezer-burnt, there was a sliver of avocado skin which I managed to catch before I ate it. I don't understand why a restaurant would have two types (vegan/non-vegan) of bread, pasta, burger. For heaven's sake - make it all vegan. There really isn't a flavor difference and kitchen staff isn't going to screw up an order.

I just didn't like my order at all and I'm not that picky. I might go back and order something other than the burger, but not for a while. The burger literally and figuratively left a bad taste in my mouth.

Pros: Customer Service, Decor/Clean/Spacious, Proximity to Fremont Street

Cons: Freezer burnt bread, Tasteless Burger, Oily soup

WOW - A piece of heaven steps away from the chaos! - Edit

I was so glad to find this gem of a place. Literally one block off from the craziness and fun of Fremont Street, this place offers solace, plenty of vegan food, and great music. I had the vegan burger and potato salad (they use Veganaise) and was very satisfied with my meal. The service was top notch as well. This is a wonderful place that I will visit again and again whenever I'm in Vegas.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Beautifully decorated, Great staff and music

Cons: Vegan not listed on menu - just ask

Great Food Off the Strip - Edit

Closer to the more "Downtown Las Vegas" section lies this gem. Great selection for vegans and non alike. They were out of the veggie burger (prepared in house, they said they ran out late last night due to an unannounced walk-in part of 50....) but the chef herself is vegan so she whipped one up just for me. It was loaded with fresh veggies on top! The tomato soup as my side was incredibly refreshing.

I am not gluten free but it should be noted the entire menu is gluten free.

Pros: Good Selection, Extremely Friendly Staff

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: WILD LV closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 710 times since May 2014.