Wild Living Foods

• ( 34 reviews )

Raw food cafe and juicery, opened Oct 2016 in downtown LA. Serves all-raw food and treats except for bowls with quinoa. Juices are pre-made in its kitchen and offered in glass bottles. Has a raw ice cream and dessert counter. The non-vegan item used is honey. Confirmed open May 2020. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Raw, Salad bar, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Mexican, Fusion, Honey

First Review by aximal

josmt46601

Points +135

05 Sep 2021

Fabulous!

49 years eating a Vegan diet,and this place is in my top 10 worldwide!

Pros: Variety , Service , Very nutritious food

vegankatd

Points +100

27 Aug 2021

dope raw food

if you’re into raw food, this is the spot for that.

4 stars because there’s honey in lots of drinks (WHY)

Pros: nice staff, good work environment

Cons: Honey!!! The honey is useless

PlantBasedSavant

Points +65

12 Jan 2021

Good restaurant, but not vegan

They are not a vegan restaurant as they serve honey. On their website, they say that "The best way to protect the bees is supporting organic farms and not purchasing any foods with pesticides." Another great way would be to not steal bee's honey.

That said the food is good and there are a lot of choices. The place is clean and nice.

Pros: Food quality, Choice

Cons: Use of animal products, Parking, Very small

losangela

Points +242

19 Dec 2020

food's great

delicious, healthy, very good.

JoyridewiththeRainbo

Points +59

10 Mar 2020

My favorite Raw spot

They have very unique, top quality offerings! Raw, organic, bright, beautiful, delicious and welcoming. Great variety too. Can’t go wrong.

KevinMcCutcheon

Points +37

05 Mar 2020

Try the burgers

The burgers are out do this world, I never understood raw food and accidentally bought this but was not disappointed. So much flavour packed into a raw burger

Pros: All vegan , No heat

Cons: Expensive

ellesmera

Points +208

09 Nov 2019

Worth it

Creative, colorful, healthy, delicious.
On the expensive side, but definitely worth it.

100milepants

Points +34

Raw
20 Oct 2019

My favourite raw food in the world!

This is raw food heaven. The menu is amazing. I've loved everything I have tried. I would love to eat here more often.

Pros: The best raw food I have ever had, Staff and ambiance great.

Cons: Bit pricey. , Parking costs in DTLA

Healthy Oak

Points +104

19 Oct 2019

Incredibly delicious and sophisticated raw dishes

Wow. We are licking our chops after a stunningly tasty meal. We both started with soup: broccoli lime and veggie noodle which were fabulously seasoned, and they are steam warmed which makes the flavors dance on your tongue. Then we had the basil pesto pasta which was warm and sumptuous and literally melt in your mouth goodness and the flat earth pizza which was a symphony of harmonious flavors.

Pros: Tons of options , Incredible desserts, Organic and Whole Foods

Cons: Pizza portion is very small

adre

Points +57

31 Jul 2019

Ahhhh-Mazing

Food was amazing. It came out quickly. The music was good. Love love will be back.

Pros: Everything is vegan , Fresh , Delicious

germanoassuncao

Points +150

09 Jul 2019

My favorite place in earth

Amazing raw food everything is delicious.
Best ice cream ever

Pros: Staff super Friendly , All raw, Best food ever

BradenPollock

Points +575

30 Jun 2019

Eclectic menu with great options.

From burgers, sushi, pizza, salad, bowls to fresh juices, teas and coffees this place is great. They also have home made ice creams and desserts.

Pros: The sushi was surprisingly good , Juices, smoothies and ice cream were great , The breakfast wrap was delish

CamCow

Points +126

02 May 2019

Fresh, good flavors & quality

Great variety, love the quality & freshness of the food. Everything was beautifully plated, too. The decor was bright and beautiful. Only downside was the food being cold (which comes with the raw food territory, but I wished some of what I had was more room-temperature instead of chilled). Overall good place for creative, raw vegan options.

Pros: Fresh, quality ingredients , All vegan, Good service

akanne

Points +200

18 Apr 2019

Not a vegan restaurant

I was very conflicted giving this review but after seeing so many vegans writing glowing reviews on how may vegan options there are, I had to write something. If you’re a vegan that consider that bees are animals and that bee keeping is not only unethical but also believe that honey is a cruel animal product, then you will not think there are that many vegan options. There are a few and the staff is super honest and tell you which items are vegan and which are not. They have ice cream and not a single flavor was vegan because all of them had honey. Very disappointing. The other problem was the prices. $15 for a raw panini 🤨 $9 for a bottle of juice? I’m sorry but I’ve had better.

Again, the staff was super friendly, professional and efficient. The food was served very fast and they were very accommodating. However, I don’t think I will be returning.

Pros: Some vegan options , Tasty food, Super friendly staff

Cons: Not a vegan restaurant , Almost everything has honey, Expensive

kittyeats

Points +187

26 Mar 2019

I hope my marriage is just as good...

Creative, humane, and uber-delicious! I am seriously deciding whether to relocate from Seattle to LA just to try all of the items on this menu.

What I had tried:
After the Tuna Sandwich and the Jalapeno Poppers, the Puablo Wrap was ordered for takeout. Every physical contact was a ride to flavor orgasm. They consumed my attention fully and left me wanting more even when it’s time to part. This is how polygamy happens. There are too many good options out there and you are either too indecisive or a lover of life. To be honest, Jalapeno Popper isn’t my type, but I forgive him anyway because I know he is objectively good.

Cons: I can be made poor by this restaurant

VeganPrincessSheri

Points +80

23 Jan 2019

New favorite place!

Nice atmosphere, delicious raw vegan food!!

Pros: Raw, vegan

duckysmash

Points +48

16 Jan 2019

Fresh

Ordered for delivery, and was EXTREMELY impressed. The food all tasted SO fresh and delicious. Not over processed or bogged down with salt like a lot of vegan restaurants. I felt good after eating it. Much like when I cook for myself. We tried the jalapeño poppers, shiitake mushroom pasta, tortilla soup, the ultra violet smoothie, and the cacao ceremony smoothie. All were good. The soup was spicy and smooth, the pasta was creamy and rich, the smoothies were sweet (ultra violet), and hearty (cacao), and the jalapeño poppers were just fun. Lots of variety, and very fresh tasting foods. I’ll definitely be coming here again.

Pros: Tons of vegan options, Great smoothies

Cons: Expensive

TravelDragon

Points +134

08 Oct 2018

Great dinner!

We ordered 4 dishes for 3 of us to split and it was plenty of food. Everything was flavorful and delicious. I especially liked the kale salad and the pesto pasta. My husband is allergic to walnuts and they were so helpful making sure that everything we ordered was safe for him to eat. Everything is gluten free so I could eat everything on the menu...yay! It’s a big menu and I’m eager to come back to try other dishes.

Pros: All vegan, Gluten free, Helpful workers

Cons: Downtown parking

SeanFdr

Points +34

30 Sep 2018

This!

No time for a review, I’m going back, every day.

LinaFredriksson

Points +120

24 Jul 2018

So good!

So many options, took me 30 min just to decide what I wanted to eat. Had the Lettuce us taco, amazing

Pros: Healthy, Vegan

HeddaLeonardi

Points +32

09 Jul 2018

FABULOUSLY WILD AND RAW

HATS OFF TO SANTINI FOR THIS JEWEL IN THE CROWN OF LA RAW.
THE FINEST COLLECTION OF ALL THE YUMMIEST FOODS.
YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON ANYTHING

Pros: TRUTH IN FOOD

Cons: NOTHING

corasoraya

Points +81

20 Jun 2018

Very delicious

Amazing fresh and healthy food. Even possible to design your own salad/wrap/bowl with a huge choice of fresh ingredients.

JamesDeWulf

Points +19

12 May 2018

Bomb af

Man this place was good. I had the Amaru stew and it was so good I followed it with a Jalepeno Burger.

barnyardbob

Points +363

28 Mar 2018

Awesome Raw Food

I never seek out raw places, but we were nearby for lunch. The menu is huge, and it took me a long time to decide. I went with a warm quinoa bowl with cashew cheese, pepitas chorizo, guacamole, and kale. It was delicious. Each component tasted great, and combined they were amazing. It was filling and nourishing. The staff was laid back and patient with me too.

Pros: Tastes great, Laid back staff, Substantial portions

Kplant

Points +1916

14 Mar 2018

I'll be Back

I had the ice cream.. cookies and cream...chocolate and strawberry. It was great and hit the spot after a long walk through town. Clean place. They have a great menu...and I'll be back for lunch next time.

Pros: choices

Cons: a bit pricey

rap attack

Points +187

06 Aug 2017

Raw heaven

This vegetarian place had a lot of good vegan raw options and they were so nice there. I had a delicious raw burger and some raw ice cream. I couldnt have some of the desserts as they had honey in them :(

Pros: raw vegan burger, raw vegan ice cream yummm, big relaxing place to eat

Cons: not vegan

EmaSo

Points +73

24 Mar 2017

Wild Living Paradise

This place is incredible! Went in wanting a small dinner, ended up getting soup and dessert as well, because the food was so delicious and the staff was beyond friendly and offered recommendations and samples. They were super sweet and helpful, and now all I want to do is go back to try more of the food :)).

The menu is pretty big, and everything's made in-house: burger patty, tuna salad, pumpkin seed chorizo, ice cream... all so delicious!

Love the vibe and decorations, too. "Eat clean, live dirty" is a great slogan :).

I'll stop now, but I could go on for a while about why I love this place.

Pros: Food is delicious, Amazing, friendly staff, Great quality, reasonable prices

Cons: Can't think of anything, It's too far from where I live

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wild Living Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.