Wild Ginger Thai Restaurant

Contact 719-634-5025

2628 W Colorado Ave, Manitou Springs, Colorado, USA, 80904

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family-owned Thai food restaurant with vegetarian options for most dishes - request tofu in place of meat. Previously on Manitou Ave, June 2015. Open Tue-Thu 12:00pm-2:30pm, Tue-Sat 4:00pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-2:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by 4moby

New Location - Edit

This restaurant now open in a smaller setting. I had dinner there the first week and was very satisfied with the quality of the food and service. The place was very clean, brightly light, comfortable and pleasant. If you are in the area, give this one a try!!

Pros: Good food, Close to attractions, great service

Restaurant has changed, and not for the better - Edit

Since the last review posted here in 2011, this restaurant has changed a lot apparently. Went last night with my husband and a friend who both ordered the green curry (one with tofu), we got the fried tofu appetizer and I had a peanut sauce/veggie/rice dish. Although the server was nice, and everything can be gluten free, those are the only positives I have. The green curry was watery, without flavor. The fried tofu was like bits of kibble. My peanut sauce dish started separating into oil and peanut sauce almost immediately. Their spice rating apparently goes to "Kill Me Hot" so if you order Medium or Hot, you get no spice at all. Very limited wine/beer menu. Prices over $10 or $12 per dish, and obviously not worth it. Until they have a new cook/kitchen staff, skip Wild Ginger.

Pros: Nice server

Cons: Bland food, Pricey

Our go-to for Thai Food - Edit

In its new location the food is still wonderful. We always order our favorites on their menu like the eggplant tofu, pad thai, veg soup, tofu appetizer and sometimes the curries. The kitchen is accomodating with request on other items as well. We requests no fish sauce, no eggs and no msg.
Everyone is friendly, knowledgable about all the dishes and ingredients and remember your preferences.
I think that missing out on the dining experience here would be a real mistake.

Pros: friendly staff, large menu, accomodating to request

Return to Manitou Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wild Ginger Thai Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1197 times since Jul 2011.