Wild Ginger II

Contact 215-491-9858

2395 York Rd (at Warwick Square 5), Jamison, Pennsylvania, USA, 18929

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai and Japanese food restaurant with an large, predominately meat menu though also offering over 20 vegetarian main dishes, most of which feature a faux meat (veggie duck, veggie fish, etc.) or tofu. Also has vegetable sushi. Open daily lunch and dinner.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Japanese, Thai, Non-veg

First Review by Yoshi

Veggie Thai in the suburbs!! - Edit

I've been to the original Wild Ginger many times, and I was expecting their new location to have the same menu. However, I was pleasantly surprised to see that everything (or nearly everything) was completely different. Wild Ginger II features Thai and Japanese cuisine. Veggie options are all clearly marked, and the menu states 'no dairy.' I ordered the Pad Thai from the lunch menu and was very happy. I was most impressed with the soup (that Thai coconut soup) which has always been a favorite of mine. I have not had Thai food in a long time and this definitely satisfied my craving. All 16 lunch specials are, or can be made vegan, and come with your choice of soup, plus a salad. Not to mention they cost between $6-$7!! It's great to have places like this so close to home. I will definitely be going back soon.

Pros: Great veggie options, Awesome soup, Great lunch specials!

Return to Jamison Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wild Ginger II closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1697 times since Oct 2009.