Wild Bill's Bar & Grill

( 1 review )

Beach Rd, Garapan, Saipan, Micronesia, 96950

Serves meat, vegan options available. American and Thai food. Has a vegetarian column on the menu which is mainly Thai. Staff speak English. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-2:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Catering, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by SamanthaIngridHo

Wild Bill's - Edit

I learnt that there's vegetarian menu from the internet so I came. They serves American and Thai food here. It opens at 10am which is pretty early as compared to other restaurants.

There are quite a lot of people here so it's a bit noisy. I didn't order anything on the breakfast menu because all of them are with meat or dairy. I ordered a pad thai on their vegetarian menu (yeah I love pad thai and I had 3 pad thai at 3 different restaurants on my 5-day saipan trip).

I forgot to say that I don't eat egg so there's egg in my pad thai. Since I didn't want to waste it and there wasn't many egg here and not that smelly (I usually can't stand the smell and taste of eggs), I ate it. I was soooo disappointed. It's definitely not authentic one. I went to Bangkok before and I learnt to cook pad thai in Thailand. I knew how it should be like. This Pad Thai is just toooooo sweet. It's too sugary. I had to put many chili flakes to make it a little better.

I spoke with several people living in Saipan. They said people here love sugary stuff. I am just wondering they altered and localized the pad thai to a sweeter version to accommodate the taste of the people here.

Pros: Convenient Location

Cons: Food too sweet. Not Authentic.

Return to Saipan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wild Bill's Bar & Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.