Wild and the Moon

Contact 43433392

Street 8, AlQouz 1, Dubai, United Arab Emirates,

Raw restaurant offers cold-pressed juices, smoothies, salads, soups, desserts, and raw crackers. Has herb tea and coffee. Uses plant-based, ethically sourced ingredients, including vegetables, fruits, herbs, roots, nuts. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar

First Review by VeriDiana

Great vegan menu - Edit

Wild & The Moon is one of the rare fully plant-based restaurants in Dubai and I'm so glad I finally made it there! The breakfast options are good: I had an Acai Bowl and the Avo 'Toast' but chose between a Chia Pudding, Matcha Bowl and more. For lunch they normally offer 2-3 different dishes / bowls and have salads and vegan desserts ready to be served in their fridge. I tried the Avo Cucumber Foccacia and liked it a lot. The main focus lies on cold-pressed juices though and my favorite one so far is the 'Monkey Milk'. Don't forget to grab one of their housemade vegan bars ;)

Pros: Raw Vegan Food, Cold-Pressed Juices

poor menu - Edit

Me and my friend went to have breakfast there and when we got there there was no real breakfast. We are vegan, but very hungry vegans... We like to have a substantial meal haha maybe that is not their aim, maybe it is just a place to go and have a smoothie, but well... We left hungry after some avocado paste served with thin -very thin and bitter - toasts (the only savory option for breakfast).

Return to Dubai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wild and the Moon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 457 times since Jun 2016.