Wholefood Merchants

• Health-food-store Health Store
03-97522772

3/794 Burwood Highway, Ferntree Gully, Victoria, 3156

Large store with a kitchen & cafe. Stocks organic fresh produce; vegan pantry and refrigerated items such as cheeses, ice-creams, soy-meat products; plus supplements, beauty and skin care products. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-6:00pm, Sat 8:00am-5:00pm, Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by Buddy45

Variety at a price - Edit

You could find anything you need as a vegan/vegetarian here - from cheeses and other dairy, to cereals, chocolate and fresh fruit and veg. But it seems more expensive than elsewhere on the few items I compared prices on. Worth it perhaps if it is a convenient shopping spot for you.

Good variety but expensive - Edit

A big place with lots of products. We bought some yummy Australian garlic here. I was hoping that as they are so big that the buying power would be good and better prices passed onto customers. Was worried when the pana chocolate was expensive, seen it for alot less elsewhere. I hope that the deals get better. I was hoping to do all my shopping here. The bread was pricey and the loaf i bought at $7.50 was nothing special. Will return but......

Pros: Great variety

Cons: Expensive

wow - this place is as big as an IGA store!!! - Edit

Really super impressive health food store. [edit by staff] Large cafe for lunch and breakfast, vego and vegan. The range is AMAZING ... I have seen things here that I have never seen in Australia before (and I've been around a lot!)

Return to Ferntree Gully Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wholefood Merchants closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.