Whole Foods Market - Yulupa Ave

• Health Store
Contact 707-575-7915

1181 Yulupa Ave, Santa Rosa, California, USA, 95405

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has everything from fresh fruit and vegetable including organic produce, to vitamins and supplements, bakery, deli, environmentally friendly household products, personal care products, frozen and refrigerated food, grocery and more. Open daily.

First Review by catbone

Small & Quaint, But All The Essence Of Whole Foods - Edit

I thought I was going to be disappointed when I drove up. It's so small I drove right past it at first, but after I parked and stepped inside it felt just like "home"... yes, the same familiar feel of a Whole Foods Store.
I smiled when I spied a whole row devoted to "Vegan Donuts" in the Donut Display Case. And even happier when I found my favorite NON-365 WF brand of supplement that I had just run out of...Whew, what a happy find! Yes, the shelves are abbreviated, but a few of the the essentials are still there.
A quick stroll through the store produced enough curious treats and snacks to keep us going between HappyCow quests while visiting the beautiful and scenic areas of Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Sonoma, Calistoga and other intriguing smaller Wine Country areas.
But, rest assured that even in the far reaches outside of what you might consider the "Big Cities," you are not far beyond the reaches of the Whole Foods World of Healthy Wonder"... and that make me happy!

Return to Santa Rosa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Yulupa Ave closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1037 times since Jan 2008.