Whole Foods Market - Webb Rd

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
316-630-8484

1423 N Webb Rd Ste 101, Wichita, Kansas, USA, 67206

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by javila3

Unfriendly to Vegetarians and Vegans - Edit

We went there today. We wanted simple sandwiches with maybe some gardein or avocado. The guy was not very helpful. Seemed bothered by our request. I travel for a living and go from Whole Foods to Whole Foods. I've been to over 200 of them and this was by far the unfriendliest to vegetarians and vegans. Deli had nothing and this sandwich guy really didn't want to accommodate or simply help us out. Said he couldn't get more avocados for sandwiches from the back. He only had half an avocado and I needed three saabdwiches. All he said was no, no and no. Not helpful at all.

The one store chain that prides themselves on being different is Whole Foods. We go there because usually they cater to better foods, etc. I gladly pay more for better but staff like this sandwich guy does not belong there. It's quite offensive actually. I felt discriminated against because of my diet choices. Sad indeed .

Updated from previous review on 2016-12-11

Return to Wichita Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Webb Rd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.