Whole Foods Market - Westwood

• Health Store
Contact 310-824-0858

1050 Gayley Ave (at 3 blocks North of Wilshire Blvd), West Los Angeles, California, USA, 90024

Part of large natural foods supermarket selling organic produce, deli salad and hot foods bar, vitamins, care products, grocery, bakery, and more. Outdoor seats available.

First Review by Sonja and Dirk

UCLA Whole Foods - Edit

This Whole Foods has great parking and a nice prepared foods section. I probably shop here at least once a week. Its smaller and easy to navigate. I wish it had more seating outside to eat from the great prepared foods bar. My #1 tip is parking and eating at Native Foods and then shopping at Whole Foods to take advantage of this location and free parking.

Pros: free parking in westwood, medium sized store

WFM - Edit

I'm just echoing the reviews below. I stopped in here for some veggie snacks and some fruits during my recent visit. I agree that it is one of their moderate sized stores. They certainly have a lot of vegan items and the prices are reasonable.

Daiya pizza - Edit

We were here last weekend (after eating at Native Foods down the street) to stock up on some vegan items. It's one of their moderate size stores. Even though we had just ate, we ordered a Daiya mushroom & spinach pizza to take home with us. Only $15 and it was huge!

Pros: daiya pizza, parking, vegan items

Cons: butcher counter

Return to West Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Westwood closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 709 times since Aug 2007.