First Review by Island Hopper

On the small side - Edit

Contrary to previous reviews, I found this store quite small by Whole Food's standards. Head down to the one at The Grove for a better shopping experience. It's only a mile or two away.

Cons: small

Huge Store - Edit

Like all the Whole Foods, this one offers wide selections of everything. It's in a huge building, and there is a large parking lot. You can find almost any food you'd like.

Pros: Large store, many choices

Cons: expensive

OPEN UNTIL 11pm! - Edit

This is the latest open Whole Foods in all of LA. We constantly drive out here because we're running late and the Whole Foods around us close. After 10 there isn't much traffic and its easy to get to. If you happen to arrive during daylight there is a nice Whole Foods Green Store to the right on the bottom level, which sells organic clothes and sheets.

Pros: open the latest 11pm

Cons: parking lot

Typical WF - Edit

Based on the reviews below, I'm not sure I clicked on the right location as I've always thought of this store as not being on the large side for WF. And the parking lot is always full, but that could be since I come on the weekend. There is a side street pay lot that you can use and they will refund you for. I have since moved from WeHo to Hollywood, but I still frequent this location since the location in Hollywood has been put on hold and it has the vegan items I need.

Pros: vegan items, nice deli

Cons: parking lot full, butcher counter

One of the better Whole Foods - Edit

Large store with sufficient parking. The deli section has a number of Vegan options. One I'd recommend is the Vegan Chicken. It is from company call Gardien, made from veggie protein and wheat gluten and it is very good. In fact, if you didn't know better, you'd think it was "real" chicken. This Whole Foods, had it prepared with Rosemary and another version with Jalepeno/Pesto. Try it!

Pros: Options, Parking, Large Store

Return to West Hollywood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 704 times since Aug 2007.