Whole Foods Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
248-538-4600

7350 Orchard Lake Rd, West Bloomfield, Michigan, USA, 48322

Part of large natural food supermarket chain. Has deli, organic produce, bakery, vitamins, supplements, natural household cleaning and body care products, grocery, and more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by lkElleKay

they do vegan pizza on order... - Edit

We were looking to have a vegan pizza around the area. It's seems one of the only place possible..
I called and ask if they have vegan pizza ready. They say they don't do them because it doesn't sale...
I had to reply that of course if they never do any pizza without animal products, they will never increase their sales on this department or raise consciousness on this aspect..
Anyway
James was super nice and prepared a fresh custom plant based pizza especially for us... And at the end, that is was we wanted..
Thumb up for this.
Otherwise the store is ok. Not that big, not big salad bar. Poor vegan option in the ready to eat department but really kind staff.

Trader Joe's - Edit

Definitely my least favorite Whole Foods location. Trader Joe's is just across the street. :)

Pros: convenient

Cons: poor vegan selections

Return to West Bloomfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.