Whole Foods Market - Tribeca

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 212-349-6555

270 Greenwich St, New York City, New York, USA, 10007

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, hot foods and salad bar, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, coffee bar, and much more. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by SynthVegan

Good Vegan Options! - Edit

We stayed in a hotel not far from this location during our most recent visit to NYC. We walked by this location, and decided to stop by to see if there were any viable options for dinner. We actually had intended to check out the food bar, but instead, stopped by the Burger Station to see about having them prepare vegan burgers for us. I can't speak for everyone's food preparation (safe vegan food practices) at this location, but the woman that served us was extremely careful about changing her gloves frequently, she prepared all of our food on a separate burner (the location where they toast the bread), and she even walked over to the pizza area to pick us up some daiya cheese, as they don't currently offer a vegan cheese burger option at the burger station. We decided to venture back to the hotel to enjoy our food, and it was still quite delicious by the time we got there!

Pros: Good Vegan Burger Option!

Whole Foods Market - Edit

This Whole Foods is close to the hotel that I stayed in during my trip in August. There were many vegan options at this location, many of which I was unfamiliar with since WF stocks differing items in the varying regions. I got a prepackaged pasta item, a vegan whoopie pie, and a Crisp candy bar for later (all of which I cannot get back at home). Everything was good. This location is also convenient if you're visiting the WTC memorial, we walked over there with no problem.

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Tribeca closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.