Whole Foods Market - Speedway

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 520-795-9844

3360 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, Arizona, USA, 85716

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by redman_vf

Lots of vegan options in bakery! - Edit

Whole Foods used to have tons of vegan baked goods.

Then they stopped.

I was happily surprised with the amount of vegan options at the bakery at this WF location.

Pros: Vegan baked goods!

Has some awesome vegan shopping! - Edit

I love this store! They have all sorts of mock meats, vegan cheeze, vegan milks, vegan ice creams etc. Including favorites like Dayia, It's All Good Gariden and Feild Roast!

As far as it being expensive, you get what you pay for! Many of the products I just buy because I can't get them anywhere else at such a LOW price or I'd have to pay massive shipping charges because you need so many ice packs to ship anything out here! It's hot!

Thanks Whole Foods for making my transition to veganism painless!

Pros: Vegan Products, Good Selection, VEGAN ICE CREAM

Overpriced but then again it's Whole Foods - Edit

This location has a more limited selection than the Whole Foods I sometimes shopped at in Plano, TX. What they do have in common is that the produce is outrageously priced. Their conventional produce is consistently higher than the organic produce at Sunflower or Trader Joes. The bulk section is what you would expect and the prices are comparable to other like stores.

Pros: Decent bulk section, Location

Cons: Overpriced Produce, Overpriced Grocery, Did I mention price?

Return to Tucson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Speedway closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1039 times since Aug 2007.