Whole Foods Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
847-585-5800

750 N Martingale Rd, Schaumburg, Illinois, USA, 60173

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, hot foods and salad bar, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, coffee bar, and more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm. Open daily.

First Review by SynthVegan

has everything i need - Edit

Whole Foods is by far one of my favorite places to shop. They have such a large variety of products, for carnivores and vegetarians/vegans alike. Whenever I'm looking for some sort of vegan substitute or a "special" vegan food, I visit Whole Foods. Their prepared foods are also always filled with delicious vegan options. My favorite is the tofu egg salad! I get it almost every time! I recently discover that Whole Foods sells vegan cakes from The Chicago Diner and was very excited to get some. They have a selection of delicious flavors and I will definitely be going back to get more! Another thing that I love is that they have the largest variety of vegan ice cream that I've seen anywhere. They have many different brands and flavors, so the only thing you need to worry about is which flavor to try first! The staff is always extremely nice and helpful!

Pros: lots of products, abundance of vegan food , friendly staff

Cons: a bit on the pricey side

Near the mall in Schaumburg - Edit

There's not many places for a vegan to eat in Schaumburg. That said, I feel this WFM is a good option when you get stuck shopping in this suburb. It's within footsteps of the popular Woodfield Mall and is a healthy option compared to all of the other places in the area (fast food). They had some good vegan snack packs available, I opted for the veggies with green goddess dressing. I also picked up a few other vegan snacks. They carried all the typical vegan items we have in the city too, such as Daiya, veganaise, candy, etc.

Return to Schaumburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.