CLOSED: Whole Foods Market - Cerrillos Rd

• Health Store Health Store

Contact 505-992-1700

753 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, 87501

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Offers fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food, vitamins, supplements, natural grocery, environmentally friendly personal care and household products, and much more. 2016 REPORTED SHUT. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-10:00pm.

First Review by VeganSantaFe

Contributions +79

Half Way Point - Edit

When I visited Santa Fe, I stayed at the hostel and walked the few miles in to Old Town each day for entertainment. Whole Foods is about smack dab in the middle of the hike and this particular WF's seems less corporate to me than others somehow. The salad bar/prepared food bar had a great deal of vegan options. Of course, the prepared foods are pricey. But, I was able to get a real combination of cooked, raw, warm and cool food (did someone say huge pile of fresh homemade guacamole with every meal?! Mmmmm!). Plus, vegan dessert with every meal!

Pros: Vegan Dessert!, Great Location, Good Prepared Food Selection

Cons: Still Corporate, Pricey

It has everything! - Edit

Not only do I love this store because I can find whatever vegan ingredients I need, and the produce is gorgeous, but they have a nice selection of vegan items in the deli, which actually surprised me.

As far as price, their organic produce is a tad high, but the cost on basic pantry items is about the same, and in some instance cheaper, than my locally owned health food market. They are also cheaper than Trader Joe's on a few things as well.

All in all, IMO, you can't ask for much more from a national chain.

Pros: Selection, Clean, Quality

Cons: Pricey

Return to Santa Fe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Whole Foods Market - Cerrillos Rd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 823 times since Aug 2007.