Whole Foods Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 661-260-2377

24130 Valencia Blvd, Santa Clarita, California, USA, 91355

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has everything from fresh fruit and vegetable including organic produce, to vitamins and supplements, bakery, deli, environmentally friendly household products, personal care products, frozen and refrigerated food, grocery and more. Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm

First Review by passionforcompassion

I feel at home. - Edit

Most of the items are within the same price range as other markets, but of course Whole Foods is always fresh, safer to eat, not tested on animals, and that already says a lot to me. I trust the quality of their items and wouldn't shop anywhere else. I am very happy that I have such a stoer in my community.

GREAT SELECTION OF VEGAN/VEGETARIAN FOOD OPTIONS - Edit

You can find most of what you want here. It is pricy. There are some hot vegetarian/vegan items. Sometimes you can find vegetarian meatloaf. there is always Falafel!! At times you can find no sugar desserts.

Pros: Good selection of vegetarian/vegan foods, Some hot vegetarian/vegan items.

Cons: Very crowded.

LOVE WHOLE FOODS! - Edit

I eat there all the time! They have a great cafeteria I guess you could call it. With everything you could imagine to eat, mostly organic. A lot of vegetarian options, many vegan. Everything is made fresh. It can be a little pricey, but very much worth it. I would highly recommend it for a quick bite to eat, or your daily shopping.

Love it! - Edit

Great service. Wide selection and lots of veggie options. It is also open good hours. The only drawback is that it is expensive. There is a cafe inside as well, that I keep meaning to eat at, but I never have.

Pros: good service, good hours open, wide selection

Cons: expensive

Return to Santa Clarita Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 901 times since Jan 2008.