Whole Foods Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 404-236-0810

5930 Roswell Rd, Sandy Springs, Georgia, USA, 30342

Part of large natural foods market chain. Offers fresh fruits and vegetables including organic, deli, bakery, body care products, supplements, and much more. Mon-Sat 8:00am-10:00pm, Sun 8:00am-9:00pm Open daily.

First Review by Boss

Solid Whole Foods, good food and groceries. - Edit

Went here while visiting family in Atlanta to stock up on vegan foods and for lunch. I don't know how this compares to the other Whole Foods in the area but it's not a bad whole foods. The fresh foods for our lunch were alright, a number of veggie and vegan options, though not that many vegan options, for sure not as vegan friendly as the Seattle whole foods that I go to, but I still mananged to do all right. I found all my vegan foods I was looking for, well almost all of them. The bulk sections, left a little to be desired but I still managed to find some things that will help out in the week ahead as I prepare meals. I would have liked to see more vegan dessert options but still they had some and I may have missed some others and besides I don't know how much call they have for them down here.

Pros: good vegan foods.

Cons: vegan sellection a little spotty.

Store has made great improvements - Edit

The only review of this store was written years ago and things have really changed. I think this is the best of all of the stores in Atlanta. It's open and airy and has a really friendly staff. The team in the supplement department are very friendly and knowledgable.They could use more pre-made vegan fare.

Pros: great selection, excellent food, friendly staff

Return to Sandy Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 619 times since Aug 2007.